Zeiss Humphrey Matrix 800 Visual Field
Matrix 800 for early visual loss detection. Proven to find early visual field loss, quickly and easily.
Not sure which model perimeter will fit your needs? View our Zeiss visual field comparison sheet.
- Connects to office network and EMR* and FORUM®.
- Frequency Doubling Technology – detects damage to the M-cells, a subset of ganglion cell.
- Large, age-related normative database.
- Fast and easy to use –no darkened room required.
- No trial lenses or eye patches required.**
- Fits in any practice –compact and portable.
- Offers reports similar to those of the Humphrey HFA, the world Standard of Care.
- Test Specifications: Maximum temporal range (degrees) – 30, Stimulus duration – 300ms, Visual field testing distance-Infinity, Background illumination – 100 cd/m2
- Threshold test libraries: FDT Full Threshold: 24-2, 30-2, N-30, 10-2, Macula
- Threshold test strategy: MOBS, ZEST
- Fixation control: Video eye monitoring, Heijl Krakau fixation method, Alternative fixation targets
- Operator interface: LCD, keyboard
- Stimulus: Frequency doubled sinusoidal gratings
- Stimulus sizes: 2°, 5°, 10°
- Printer: Native generic PCL 3, PCL 5 and postscript support for local, shared and network printers
- Test storage: User-defined
- Software features: Glaucoma Hemifield Test (GHT), Serial Field Overview, Networking, FORUM Connectivity, DICOM Connectivity
- Data storage, retrieval and analysis: 40 GB hard drive, USB, CD-R/W drive
- Dimensions: Height – 17” (43 cm), Width – 12.2” (31 cm), Depth – 33.5” (85 cm), Weight – 37.5 lbs (17.4 kg)
- Electrical requirements: 100-240 V, ~50/60 Hz, 200 VA max
- Standards: Meets UL, CSA, and CE standards
EMS has partnered with GreatAmerica Financial Services to provide financing to our customers. Headquartered in Cedar Rapids, IA since 1992,
GreatAmerica Financial Services is the largest private independent small ticket equipment finance company in the US. GreatAmerica works with our customers to make purchases as easy as possible with an industry leading customer service experience.