Zeiss Humphrey Matrix 800 Visual Field (Pre-Owned)
Matrix 800 for early visual loss detection. Proven to find early visual field loss, quickly and easily.
Not sure which model perimeter will fit your needs? View our Zeiss visual field comparison sheet.
- Connects to office network and EMR* and FORUM®.
- Frequency Doubling Technology – detects damage to the M-cells, a subset of ganglion cell.
- Large, age-related normative database.
- Fast and easy to use –no darkened room required.
- No trial lenses or eye patches required.**
- Fits in any practice –compact and portable.
- Offers reports similar to those of the Humphrey HFA, the world Standard of Care.
- Test Specifications: Maximum temporal range (degrees) – 30, Stimulus duration – 300ms, Visual field testing distance-Infinity, Background illumination – 100 cd/m2
- Threshold test libraries: FDT Full Threshold: 24-2, 30-2, N-30, 10-2, Macula
- Threshold test strategy: MOBS, ZEST
- Fixation control: Video eye monitoring, Heijl Krakau fixation method, Alternative fixation targets
- Operator interface: LCD, keyboard
- Stimulus: Frequency doubled sinusoidal gratings
- Stimulus sizes: 2°, 5°, 10°
- Printer: Native generic PCL 3, PCL 5 and postscript support for local, shared and network printers
- Test storage: User-defined
- Software features: Glaucoma Hemifield Test (GHT), Serial Field Overview, Networking, FORUM Connectivity, DICOM Connectivity
- Data storage, retrieval and analysis: 40 GB hard drive, USB, CD-R/W drive
- Dimensions: Height – 17” (43 cm), Width – 12.2” (31 cm), Depth – 33.5” (85 cm), Weight – 37.5 lbs (17.4 kg)
- Electrical requirements: 100-240 V, ~50/60 Hz, 200 VA max
- Standards: Meets UL, CSA, and CE standards
As a division of the Advancing Eyecare Alliance, Enhanced Medical Services is proud to provide financing options for all of your equipment needs.
Through Advancing Eyecare Finance, take advantage of multiple finance structures designed to meet your budget and ownership goals.