Frequently Asked Questions about EMS
Why should we buy pre-owned equipment from EMS rather than new or another broker?
- We offer the same installation, training, and warranty that manufacturers offer with new equipment.
- We can offer an average of 20-30% savings on pre-owned that has been 100% refurbished.
- Pre-owned equipment does not depreciate as quickly as new units do.
What are helpful questions to ask when comparing pre-owned ophthalmic equipment companies?
- Do you cover the unit with a warranty, if so, how long?
- Do you do your own service if the unit goes down within the warranty or do you send it to the manufacturer (which typically takes 2-4weeks for repair)?
- Do you offer training and installation on the equipment?
- Are you a brick and mortar operation or do you run the business from a residence?
- How long have you been in business?
- Can you provide me with references?
What type of service does EMS offer?
- EMS services our own equipment, we schedule pick-up, service it and return with an average turnaround time of ten business days.
- We offer service contracts that can cover all of your medical equipment or just a selection of units.
- EMS provides extended warranties on most manufactured equipment.
What is the shipping process when I buy?
- We guarantee our equipment upon delivery.
- Our partnership with multiple medical shipping companies around the country allow to provide high quality, medical equipment grade packaging and accurate delivery time.
- The tracking numbers are provided for your convenience so you are aware of the entire process and are prepared to except delivery.
What Financing Is Available?
- We offer financing in the U.S. and Canada.
- Please visit our Financial Application for more information.
Talk To Our Experts
Let our experienced team at Enhanced Medical Services help you find the ophthalmic equipment and services to fit your needs. Our knowledgeable staff can assist with any questions you may have regarding new or pre-owned eyecare equipment as well as maintenance and repair services. Simply submit the form below and we will get back with you as soon as possible.