Zeiss Humphrey Matrix 715
The Used Humphrey Matrix 715 Visual Field Analyzer Features:
- LCD Color Display
- In-Office Visual Field Screener
- Frequency Doubling Technology
- 35 Second Supra-Threshold Testing
- External Printer Compatibility
- Storage for Historical Analysis
- Patient Management Software
- The Humphrey Matrix comes equipped with Glaucoma Asymmetry Test and serial field overview software for comprehensive threshold exams and charting change over time. Numerous studies have validated its clinical performance.
- Patient and Practice Friendly
- The Humphrey Matrix video eye monitoring feature simplifies patient alignment and fixation control. An eye patch isn't required and trial lenses are only needed beyond +/- 3 diopters. The Matrix includes enhanced optics for 30° FOV and performs dependably in ambient light so there's no need to darken the room.
- Matrix test results are presented on an LCD color display and can be printed on an external color printer. Matrix can store up to a million exams for historical analysis.
- Only minimal training is required and any staff member can operate the Matrix Perimeter. Compact, lightweight and with only a small footprint, the Matrix can be placed almost anywhere in your practice.
EMS has partnered with GreatAmerica Financial Services to provide financing to our customers. Headquartered in Cedar Rapids, IA since 1992,
GreatAmerica Financial Services is the largest private independent small ticket equipment finance company in the US. GreatAmerica works with our customers to make purchases as easy as possible with an industry leading customer service experience.