Zeiss FDT Perimeter (Pre-Owned)
$4995.00 Request a Quote (888) 781-4458
The Zeiss Humphrey FDT has been clinically validated in more than 170 peer-reviewed publications.
Not sure which model perimeter will fit your needs? View our Zeiss visual field comparison sheet.
Features Specifications Financing
- The FDT is optimized for use in both ophthalmological and non-ophthalmological settings and
- may be operated by healthcare workers having little or no specialty training in ophthalmology.
- Patients may be tested using their own glasses, no requirement for trial lenses or eye patches1
- Short test: ~ 40 seconds per eye
- Simplified interpretation of results
- Large, age-related normative database
- Compact design that fits anywhere in your practice
- Easy and intuitive operation for users of any level of experience
- Dependable performance in ambient light
- Convenient low-cost, built-in printer*
- 1Trial lenses are required beyond ± 3 diopters for the Matrix and beyond ± 7 diopters for the FDT.
- *FDT does not include electronic connectivity.
- Maximum temporal range (degrees): 30
- Stimulus duration: 300ms
- Visual field testing distance: Infinity
- Background illumination: 100 cd/m2
- Threshold test libraries: C-20, N-30
- Threshold test strategy: MOBS
- Screening test libraries: C-20, N-30
- Screening test modes: Age corrected
- Fixation control
- Heijl Krakau blind spot monitor
- Operator interface (display): LCD
- Stimulus: Frequency doubling
- Stimulus sizes: 10°
- Printer: Thermal printer
- Height: 17'' (43 cm)
- Width: 10'' (25 cm)
- Depth: 19'' (48 cm)
- Weight: 19 lbs (8.6 kg)
- Electrical requirements: 100-120 V, 50/60 Hz, 230 V, 50/60 Hz
- Standards: Meets UL, CSA, and CE standards
As a division of the Advancing Eyecare Alliance, Enhanced Medical Services is proud to provide financing options for all of your equipment needs.
Through Advancing Eyecare Finance, take advantage of multiple finance structures designed to meet your budget and ownership goals.