Volk Surgical Gonio Lenses (New & Pre-Owned)
Volk Surgical Gonio lenses are specifically designed for surgical gonio procedures, MIGS procedures, and posteroperative gonioscopy. Because of their construction materials, these surgical lenses stand up to repeated steam autoclave or Ethylene Oxide sterilization processes.
- Surgical Gonio Lens
- Small profile facilitates use for postoperative gonioscopy with either adult or pediatric patients
- MIGS procedures
- Adjustable lens position relative to handle for left hand, right hand, or center
- TVG (Transcend Vold Gonio) Lens
- Specially designed for MIGS and all intraoperative gonioscopy procedures
- Unique floating lens feature
- Stabilization ring and multiple pivot points
- Offers a degree of control not attainable with other current surgical gonio lenses
- Ambidextrous handle
- Minimizes pressure on the cornea
- Stabilize and control the globe for the entire duration of the procedure
- Visualize iridocorneal angle in primary phaco position with a minimum of microscope and head adjustments
As a division of the Advancing Eyecare Alliance, Enhanced Medical Services is proud to provide financing options for all of your equipment needs.
Through Advancing Eyecare Finance, take advantage of multiple finance structures designed to meet your budget and ownership goals.
Request A Quote
Our team is dedicated to helping you find the right equipment to fit your needs and budget. Simply fill out the form below and one of our experienced staff will get back with you promptly with a quote. If you don't see what you're looking for, be sure to ask as new inventory is arriving daily.