Volk Research Lenses (New & Pre-Owned)
Volk Research Lenses provide high resolution views of the posterior pole and anterior chamber angle structures, as well as views of the optic nerve and posterior retina. With their small contact surfaces, these lenses do not require viscous coupling fluid.
- 2mm Fundus Lens
- High resolution view of the posterior pole
- AR coating minimizes glare and reflections, while maximizing laser throughput
- Conically shaped contact surface
- No need for viscous coupling fluid
- Fixed handle angle of 45°
- 2mm Gonio Lens
- High resolution view of anterior chamber angle structures
- View the optic nerve and posterior retina through the center of the lens
- 4 equally angled mirrors
- Small contact surface
- No requirement of viscous coupling fluid
- Handle can be fixed either straight or at a 45° angle
As a division of the Advancing Eyecare Alliance, Enhanced Medical Services is proud to provide financing options for all of your equipment needs.
Through Advancing Eyecare Finance, take advantage of multiple finance structures designed to meet your budget and ownership goals.
Request A Quote
Our team is dedicated to helping you find the right equipment to fit your needs and budget. Simply fill out the form below and one of our experienced staff will get back with you promptly with a quote. If you don't see what you're looking for, be sure to ask as new inventory is arriving daily.