Volk Autoclavable BIO Lenses
Volk autoclavable binocular indirect ophthalmoscope lenses are steam sterilizable for use in a surgical setting. Featuring high quality Permaview glass, these ophthalmic lenses will stand up to repeated sterilization. Like other Volk lenses, our autoclavable BIO lenses provide high magnification and outstanding image resolution with a double-aspheric lens design that corrects for field curvature, astigmatism, aberrations, and coma. Volk carries two different autoclavable BIO lenses: the 20D ACS® for general diagnostic use, and the 28D ACS® for wider field fundus scanning.
Available Autoclavable BIO Lenses Include:
20D Clear ACS PermaView
28D Clear ACS PermaView
- Permaview glass withstands repeated sterliziation
- Double-aspheric lens design
- Steam sterilizable
- 20D ACS® offers high magnification for excellent views of the optic disc and macula
- 28D ACS® provides high resolution ideal for wide field fundus imaging
- 28D ACS® ideal for small pupil diagnosis and treatment
EMS has partnered with GreatAmerica Financial Services to provide financing to our customers. Headquartered in Cedar Rapids, IA since 1992,
GreatAmerica Financial Services is the largest private independent small ticket equipment finance company in the US. GreatAmerica works with our customers to make purchases as easy as possible with an industry leading customer service experience.