TTI Medical ACCU-BEAM Smartphone Adaptor
The ACCU-BEAM Universal Smart Phone adaptor gives you the option to turn most slit lamps into a digital imaging tool. This product is compatible with most smart phones with or without a case and uses the smart phone’s camera to take high resolution images.
This product is compatible with most 23.5mm ocular slit lamp models and can typically be integrated with most others with a conversion kit.
- Compatible with the following slit lamps:
- 66 Vision Tech – Y25F/Y25J
- Appasamy – A1A11
- Burton – 825/835
- Haag-Streit – BM900
- Keeler – SL-16/16, 16ZT
- Knosla – K-6002
- Marco – 2B/5 (NOT Ultra 5)
- Nidek – SL-20/40/250/450
- Shin Nippon – SL-102, 1E, 3F
- Takagi – SM-10/30
- Topcon – SL3E/3G
- Veatch – SL-2V
- Woodlyn – HR-1s
- Can also be used with the following slit lamps with a conversion sleeve:
- Topcon SL2/4/5/6/7/8 & D-series; Rodenstock RO 3000/4000/5000
- Reichert Xcel 250/255/400/700; CSO SL 980/990
- Zeiss with “f=125mm” binocular tube
- Haag Streit 900BQ/BD
- Haag Streit 900BC
As a division of the Advancing Eyecare Alliance, Enhanced Medical Services is proud to provide financing options for all of your equipment needs.
Through Advancing Eyecare Finance, take advantage of multiple finance structures designed to meet your budget and ownership goals.
Request A Quote
Our team is dedicated to helping you find the right equipment to fit your needs and budget. Simply fill out the form below and one of our experienced staff will get back with you promptly with a quote. If you don't see what you're looking for, be sure to ask as new inventory is arriving daily.