Topcon TRC-NW8F Retinal Camera (New & Pre-Owned)
The Topcon TRC-NW8 Mydriatic/Non-Mydriatic Retinal Camera delivers high resolution color and monochrome images of the retina and the anterior segment of the human eye. Automatic focusing and capture make it quick and simple to use, and a 12.3 megapixel camera produces images with high resolution and a 45 degree field of view. TRC-incorporated filters and internal firmware provide color, red-free, and fluorescein angiography images, while nine internal fixation points allow composition of wide-angle views of the retina. The timer feature provides a time stamp on each image captured.
- Versatile and economical full function retinal camera with color, red free and FA capabilities
- Auto focus and auto capture
- Intelligent software prevents mistakes and insures correct capturing in any mode
- Tri-functional fully digital retinal camera
- 12.3 megapixel resolution
- Optical red-free function
- 9 internal fixation targets for image consistency when composing wide-field views
- 45 years of experience in manufacturing retinal cameras
As a division of the Advancing Eyecare Alliance, Enhanced Medical Services is proud to provide financing options for all of your equipment needs.
Through Advancing Eyecare Finance, take advantage of multiple finance structures designed to meet your budget and ownership goals.