Topcon SP-1P Specular Microscope
The Topcon specular microscope, SP-1P introduces a modern ergonomic design and innovative features that simplifies its use and increases its efficiency.
A large 10.4 inch rotatable touch panel monitor eliminates the need for a control lever, and can be turned to various angles, for better interaction with the patient. By simply tapping on the center of the patient’ s pupil displayed on the monitor, this specular microscope automatically centers, focuses and acquires the endothelial cell image. The SP-1P, specular microscope, workflow takes just a few seconds, requiring minimum training. The space saving features combined with its ease of use makes the SP-1P, specular microscope, the instrument for a new generation in eye care.
- Wide angle “panorama” photography mode:
- Substantial size increase of the analyzed area
- Two specific photography modes sequence course & free style course
- Quick automatic measurement & analysis:
- Instant acquisition of the analysis result
- Intuitive operation
- Easytoread screen & comprehensive analysis software:
- Frequently referred values are shown on top
- A pleomorphic / polymegethic histogram can be shown with color
- Compact design
- 10.4” rotatable touch panel monitor
- Corneal endothelium photography:
- Photography magnification: 254x (on the control panel)
- Photography range: 0.25x0.55mm
- Resolving power: More than 125 line/mm
- Fixation target: Central and peripheral
- Corneal thickness measurement*:
- Measurement range: 0.400-0.750mm
- Display unit: 0.001mm step display
- Other specifications:
- Dimensions: 286-468mm (W) x 445-592mm (D) x 486-681mm (H)
- Weight: 17 Kgs
- Power supply:
- Source voltage: 100-240V AC, 50-60 Hz
- Power input: 70-120VA
As a division of the Advancing Eyecare Alliance, Enhanced Medical Services is proud to provide financing options for all of your equipment needs.
Through Advancing Eyecare Finance, take advantage of multiple finance structures designed to meet your budget and ownership goals.