Topcon SL-D301 Slit Lamp
The Topcon SL-D301 is a classic and economical digital slit lamp with tower illumination especially designed with a stereoscopic converging bio-microscope, with excellent optics of the Galilean type that produces a sharp and clear view.
The halogen illumination and 9 mm field of view in combination with 3 magnification selections (10x, 16x & 25x) assist you in a wide range of screening applications. The SL-D301 is compatible with the optional Topcon DC-4 digital camera which offers you high resolution still imaging and video capabilities with auto exposure and smart capture function.
- Three magnifications; 10x, 16x and 25x
- Blue filter, Red-free filter, ND filter, UV cut filter and IR cut filter
- Halogen illumination
- Galilean optics conversion
- Topcon DC-4 digital camera compatible
- Type: Galilean optics
- Magnification: Drum, 3-step magnification
- Magnification steps: 10/16/25
- Overall: 10.00 (Ø22,5mm) 15.98 (Ø14.1mm) 25.53 (Ø8.8mm)
- Eyepiece lens Magnification: 12.5x Diopter adjustment range: -5D to +5D
- PD adjustment range: 55 to 78mm
- Illumination field Slit width: 0 to 9mm, can be altered gradually
- Slit length: 1 to 8mm, can be altered gradually
- Aperture diameter: Ø9, 8, 5, 3, 2, 1, 0.2mm
- Slit direction: Vertical to horizontal, can be altered gradually
- Inclination: 5°, 10°, 15°, 20° from below Available for use side swing
- Filter: Blue filter, red-free filter, ND filter (13% transmission), UV cut filter & IR cut filter
- Illumination lamp: Halogen type: 6V 20W
- Forward-Backward movement: 90mm
- Right-Left movement: 100mm
- Vertical movement: 30mm
- Fine adjustment in all directions: 12mm
- Fixation target: Fixation target with diopter adjustment, light source LED
As a division of the Advancing Eyecare Alliance, Enhanced Medical Services is proud to provide financing options for all of your equipment needs.
Through Advancing Eyecare Finance, take advantage of multiple finance structures designed to meet your budget and ownership goals.