Topcon SL-3G Slit Lamp (New & Pre-Owned)
The Topcon SL-3G Slit Lamp combines the benchmark slit lamp style with the versatility and smooth mechanism needed to perform precise measurements. With a stereoscopic converging microscope, the innovative optics produce extremely clear and sharp images. This unsurpassed imagery provides a clearer view of the field because fatigue is reduced.
The Topcon SL-3G ophthalmic slight lamp also enables ophthalmologists and optometrists to adjust magnifications easily and smoothly between 1x to 1.6x. Final magnification ratios are 10x to 16x using the 10x eye piece and can go up to 16x and 25.6 x with the 16x eye piece. Uses a natural daylight halogen bulb for consistent and steady light and results in optimal color rendition. The bulb also enables finer detail observation and narrower slit apperatures.
- Smooth controls featuring the TopCon Omni-Directional control level for precise and fatigue-free adjustments.
- Unit inclines up to 20 degrees from the observation access, enhancing gonioscopy and fundus observations.
- Includes built in filters including cobalt blue, red-free, 13% nutral density and heat absorbing. Insert and change filters using a quick change lever.
- Continually adjust, width from 0 to 9 mm and length 1 to 8 mm.
- Rotating collar enables quick adjustments at increments of 0.2, 1, 2, 3, 5, 8 and 9 mm.
- Precise angular measurements
As a division of the Advancing Eyecare Alliance, Enhanced Medical Services is proud to provide financing options for all of your equipment needs.
Through Advancing Eyecare Finance, take advantage of multiple finance structures designed to meet your budget and ownership goals.
Request A Quote
Our team is dedicated to helping you find the right equipment to fit your needs and budget. Simply fill out the form below and one of our experienced staff will get back with you promptly with a quote. If you don't see what you're looking for, be sure to ask as new inventory is arriving daily.