Topcon SL-3G Slit Lamp
The Topcon SL-3G Slit Lamp combines the benchmark slit lamp style with the versatility and smooth mechanism needed to perform precise measurements. With a stereoscopic converging microscope, the innovative optics produce extremely clear and sharp images. This unsurpassed imagery provides a clearer view of the field because fatigue is reduced.
The Topcon SL-3G ophthalmic slight lamp also enables ophthalmologists and optometrists to adjust magnifications easily and smoothly between 1x to 1.6x. Final magnification ratios are 10x to 16x using the 10x eye piece and can go up to 16x and 25.6 x with the 16x eye piece. Uses a natural daylight halogen bulb for consistent and steady light and results in optimal color rendition. The bulb also enables finer detail observation and narrower slit apperatures.
- Smooth controls featuring the TopCon Omni-Directional control level for precise and fatigue-free adjustments.
- Unit inclines up to 20 degrees from the observation access, enhancing gonioscopy and fundus observations.
- Includes built in filters including cobalt blue, red-free, 13% nutral density and heat absorbing. Insert and change filters using a quick change lever.
- Continually adjust, width from 0 to 9 mm and length 1 to 8 mm.
- Rotating collar enables quick adjustments at increments of 0.2, 1, 2, 3, 5, 8 and 9 mm.
- Precise angular measurements
EMS has partnered with GreatAmerica Financial Services to provide financing to our customers. Headquartered in Cedar Rapids, IA since 1992,
GreatAmerica Financial Services is the largest private independent small ticket equipment finance company in the US. GreatAmerica works with our customers to make purchases as easy as possible with an industry leading customer service experience.