Topcon SL-2G Slit Lamp (New & Pre-Owned)
The Topcon SL-2G slit lamp uses an LED bulb instead of a traditional bulb inside of a compact illumination unit. LED technology results in uniform and consistent illumination, and is more eco-friendly because LED lasts 100x longer than traditional halogen bulbs.
This ophthalmic slit lamp features three magnifications (10x, 16x and 25x) for a comprehensive examination. The adjustable slit mechanism has up to 14 mm of aperture and the slit angle rotates up to 180 degrees. A simple lever movement can insert red free and cobalt blue filters.
Optional accessories include:
Beam splitter attachment
Mounts for R-900 or 870 type applanation tonometers.
- LED illumination with bulbs that last 100x longer than traditional halogen bulbs
- Affordable option with all necessary functions for a comprehensive eye exam
- Bright, clear and distortion-free view from Topcon’s specially treated lenses
- Easy and comfortable to use for both the patient and operator because of the ergonomic design
- Filters enhance observation with cobalt blue for fluorescein staining and IOP measurements and red-free for blood vessel and nevus observation.
- Omni-directional joystick and elevation mechanism for smooth movement and use.
- 0 to 180 slit angle rotation.
EMS has partnered with GreatAmerica Financial Services to provide financing to our customers. Headquartered in Cedar Rapids, IA since 1992,
GreatAmerica Financial Services is the largest private independent small ticket equipment finance company in the US. GreatAmerica works with our customers to make purchases as easy as possible with an industry leading customer service experience.