Topcon SL-2G Slit Lamp (New & Pre-Owned)
The Topcon SL-2G slit lamp uses an LED bulb instead of a traditional bulb inside of a compact illumination unit. LED technology results in uniform and consistent illumination, and is more eco-friendly because LED lasts 100x longer than traditional halogen bulbs.
This ophthalmic slit lamp features three magnifications (10x, 16x and 25x) for a comprehensive examination. The adjustable slit mechanism has up to 14 mm of aperture and the slit angle rotates up to 180 degrees. A simple lever movement can insert red free and cobalt blue filters.
Optional accessories include:
Beam splitter attachment
Mounts for R-900 or 870 type applanation tonometers.
- LED illumination with bulbs that last 100x longer than traditional halogen bulbs
- Affordable option with all necessary functions for a comprehensive eye exam
- Bright, clear and distortion-free view from Topcon’s specially treated lenses
- Easy and comfortable to use for both the patient and operator because of the ergonomic design
- Filters enhance observation with cobalt blue for fluorescein staining and IOP measurements and red-free for blood vessel and nevus observation.
- Omni-directional joystick and elevation mechanism for smooth movement and use.
- 0 to 180 slit angle rotation.
As a division of the Advancing Eyecare Alliance, Enhanced Medical Services is proud to provide financing options for all of your equipment needs.
Through Advancing Eyecare Finance, take advantage of multiple finance structures designed to meet your budget and ownership goals.
Request A Quote
Our team is dedicated to helping you find the right equipment to fit your needs and budget. Simply fill out the form below and one of our experienced staff will get back with you promptly with a quote. If you don't see what you're looking for, be sure to ask as new inventory is arriving daily.