Topcon OC-2400 Ophthalmic Chair (New)
The Topcon OC-2400 Ophthalmic examination chair is made of solid aluminum and features user-programmable motorized tilt capability. The chair’s hinges and bushings are self-lubricating, and the ergonomically shaped cushions are covered with anti-viral fabric that comes in an array of colors. Illuminated membrane switch controls are located on both sides of the chair for easy access, while armrests fold with the press of a single button.
- Programmable motorized tilt with foot pedal control
- Solid aluminum frame, base, footrest, and armrest
- Hand brake with handle on both sides of chair
- Self-lubricating hinges and bushings
- Single button folding armrest
- Ergonomically shaped cushions
- Anti-viral upholstery
- Elevation Stroke: Low: 9" (22.9cm) / High: 12.5" (31.8cm)
- Voltage & Frequency: 115V; 5A; 60Hz - 220V; 3A; 50/60Hz
- Rotation Angle: 355 Degrees
- Chair Capacity: 500lbs (226.8kg)
- Shipping Weight: 286lb (129.7kg)
- ETL Listed: Complies with UL and CSA
As a division of the Advancing Eyecare Alliance, Enhanced Medical Services is proud to provide financing options for all of your equipment needs.
Through Advancing Eyecare Finance, take advantage of multiple finance structures designed to meet your budget and ownership goals.