Topcon OC-2200 Ophthalmic Chair
The Topcon OC-2200 Ophthalmic Chair uses a manual reclining mechanism with an ambidextrous handle and has a solid aluminum frame, armrest, footrest, and base for exceptional durability. This examination chair also features illuminated membrane switch control, an articulating multi-position headrest, and single button folding armrests. The ergonomically shaped cushions are covered with anti-viral upholstery, which is available in several colors.
- Ambidextrous manual recline
- Solid aluminum construction
- Multi-position articulating head rest
- Single button folding armrests
- Ergonomically shaped cushions
- Anti-viral upholstered cushions, available in multiple colors
EMS has partnered with GreatAmerica Financial Services to provide financing to our customers. Headquartered in Cedar Rapids, IA since 1992,
GreatAmerica Financial Services is the largest private independent small ticket equipment finance company in the US. GreatAmerica works with our customers to make purchases as easy as possible with an industry leading customer service experience.