Topcon KR-800 Auto Kerato-Refractometer (New & Pre-Owned)
The Topcon KR-800 Auto Kerato/Refractometer incorporates the very latest in design technology and ergonomics. The 8.5 inch color touchscreen panel to controls the main functions. The joystick function is improved from previous models due to a 23% decrease in weight. Featuring proven Rotary Prism Technology, KR-800 consistently provides accurate and stable keratometric and refractive measurements.
- Flexible layout and space saving design
- 360° rotatable monitor
- Easy-to-use color touch panel
- Comfortable design for patients
- Topcon's Rotary Prism measuring system ensures stable measurement accuracy
- PD Measurement Range: 20mm to 85mm (0.5mm steps)
- Data Transport Terminal: USB (import) / RS-232C (export) / LAN (export)
- Dimensions: 317-341mm (W) x 521-538mm (D) x 447-477mm (H)
- Weight: 15kg
- Power Supply: 100-240V AC, 50-60Hz, 30-70VA
- Refractive Power Measurement
- Spherical refractive power: -25D to +22D (0.12D/0.25D steps)
- Cylindrical refractive power: 0D to ±10D (0.12D/0.25D step)
- Astigmatic axial angle: 0° to 180° (in 1° or 5° steps)
- Minimal measurable pupil diameter: ɸ2mm
- Corneal Curative Measurement
- Corneal curvature radius:00 to 10.00mm (0.01mm step)
- Corneal refractive power:50D to 33.75D (0.12D/0.25D steps) (where, corneal refractive power =1.33275)
- Corneal astigmatic refractive power: 0D to ±10D (0.12D/0.25D steps)
- Corneal astigmatic axial angle: 0° to 180° (1°/5° steps)
As a division of the Advancing Eyecare Alliance, Enhanced Medical Services is proud to provide financing options for all of your equipment needs.
Through Advancing Eyecare Finance, take advantage of multiple finance structures designed to meet your budget and ownership goals.