Santinelli Lex 1200 Patternless Edger (Pre-Owned)
The pre-owned (used) Santinelli Lex 1200 Patternless Edger features a shorter cycle time, mini bevel, grooving, and a built-in tracer.
All Santinelli Certified Pre-Owned Edgers are refurbished by the experts at Santinelli International and include free installation and training. Includes warranty, covering parts, labor, and shipping. Please allow up to 4 weeks for delivery.
The Santinelli Lex 1200 Patternless Edger is equipped with a multiple-frame tracer that accurately reads any shape at every curve. Versatile edging options are offered via unique specialty-shaped wheels and newly designed software. Includes warranty covering parts, labor, and shipping. All pre-owned inventory from Lombart is completely refurbished, tested, and re-calibrated by trained certified technicians. Please allow up to 4 weeks for delivery. Product may differ from image based on availability. Please contact us for details. All pre-owned and demo products are subject to availability.
- Smart grinding pressure control – The LEX-1200 lens edging process is performed with optimal grinding pressure that minimizes lens torque, yet expedites cycle time.
- Selectable processing speed mode – Cycle time can be selected from two types of processing speed modes.
- High-quality lens finish – The intelligent software lens-processing sequence produces a high-quality finish time and time again.
- Soft grinding mode – A gentler processing mode keeps hydrophobic coated lenses perfectly on axis.
- Grooving & safety bevel function – Fully-automatic grooving and safety beveling areavailable depending on model type.
- Four types of wheel configurations – Four wheel configurations are available to meet varied processing applications (The availability may vary by market).
- Stabilized chuck pressure – Lens chucking assembly secures lens with appropriate, continuous and stable amount of pressure for grinding.
- Multiple modes for all lens materials – Special processing modes for various lens materials, including Trivex lenses, are available.
- Multiple lens edging profiles – Unique and specialized lens edge profiles favorable with all current types of frames, such as high-wrap and shallow groove rims, deliver a high-quality “first-cut” fit.
- High base curve lens processing – Special wheel design, in conjunction with patented software, provides a wide variety of lens edging to fit various frame shapes and styles. (The software is patented in limited countries.)
- Multi bevel function – A multitude of highly-customizable bevel shapes are available to meet today’s challenging frame eyewires.
- Mini step beveling function – Highly specialized step bevel function is able to grind an asymmetrical shelf-style rear bevel with excellent lens-to-frame fit for those “non-Rx-able” eyewear.
- Multiple-frame tracer – Tracer provides accurate measurement of a wide array of frames including high-wrap style.
- Simple “one-touch” demo lens tracing – Easy-load, magnetic pattern setting assembly provides single-step tracing operation.
As a division of the Advancing Eyecare Alliance, Enhanced Medical Services is proud to provide financing options for all of your equipment needs.
Through Advancing Eyecare Finance, take advantage of multiple finance structures designed to meet your budget and ownership goals.