Santinelli Lex 1000 Patternless Edger (Pre-Owned)
The pre-owned (used) Santinelli Lex 1000 Patternless Edger offers a highly intuitive, user-friendly solution for in-office lens finishing.
All Santinelli Certified Pre-Owned Edgers are refurbished by the experts at Santinelli International and include free installation and training. Includes warranty, covering parts, labor, and shipping. Please allow up to 4 weeks for delivery.
The Santinelli Lex 1000 is a high-standard patternless edger designed to keep up with evolving lens technology and frame styles. Includes warranty covering parts, labor, and shipping. All pre-owned inventory from Lombart is completely refurbished, tested, and re-calibrated by trained certified technicians. Please allow up to 4 weeks for delivery. Product may differ from image based on availability. Please contact us for details. All pre-owned and demo products are subject to availability.
- High-Curve Bevelling – The Lex 1000 creates the best bevel profile for highly curved lenses by processing the front and back bevel independently. The Lex 1000 is capable of creating a customized bevel to suit even the most challenging eyewear. This original process creates a consistent and custom profiled bevel around the circumference of the lens. The Lex 1000 delivers a perfect fit and a precise bevel every time, resulting in a flawless look. All aspects of the bevel can be adjusted, including the position, height and tilt using the easy 3-D bevel simulation. The angle of the bevel is automatically tilted, depending on the thickness of the lens, for a perfect look.
- Direct Drive Lens Rotation – The Lex1000 is designed with the most advanced CAE (Computer Aided Engineering) techniques. A direct driven gearing system ensures stable cylindrical axis with every cut. An integrated stabilizer keeps the chucking pressure consistent, yet without harming lens coatings.
- Grooving – The Lex1000 features a specially designed grooving wheel which achieves a superior groove quality with “pin-point” accuracy. A reduced groove wheel diameter, set at the optimal angle, grooves highbase curve lenses flawlessly.
- Polyurethane Lens Processing – The Lex1000 can process polyurethane lenses used for sunglasses.
- Advanced Soft Grinding Mode – The Lex1000 features Advanced Soft Grinding Mode, the most advanced technology for processing coated lenses. This technology monitors the grinding pressure and maintains it at an optimal level throughout the entire cycle to eliminate axis shift.
- Quiet Operation – The noise level on the Lex1000 is extremely low by an innovative method of processing control. The grinding chamber lid seal provides a noise barrier which also helps significantly. The low volume is maintained throughout all edging cycles, so lenses can be processed with “Whisper Quiet” operation.
As a division of the Advancing Eyecare Alliance, Enhanced Medical Services is proud to provide financing options for all of your equipment needs.
Through Advancing Eyecare Finance, take advantage of multiple finance structures designed to meet your budget and ownership goals.