- Images can be captured with a simple press of the joystick button.
- CCD digital images (1/1.8-inch CCD, UXGA 1600 x 1200 pixels)
- Both movie and still images can be captured.
- Still images can be captured from LCD monitor in real time.
- Movie frame rate is 15 fps with PC incorporating Intel®/AMD®CPU 1.0 GHz or higher*.
- Use a PC with Intel®/AMD®CPU 2.0 GHz or higher to enable a movie frame rate of up to 30 fps.
- Movie SVGA: 800 x 600
- When the cross slide table is moved, NS-2D automatically distinguishes between right and left eye. The image is displayed on NS File.
- Three brightness levels are available for NS File that suit eye color pigmentation or condition of patient: [LIGHT EYE] (blue, green, hazel, etc.), [MEDIUM EYE] and [DARK EYE] (dark brown).
- Image capture files Original NS File comes with digital photo set.
- Beam-split ratio is 70% for camera and 30% for eyepiece.
- Smaller camera design makes it easy to operate.
As a division of the Advancing Eyecare Alliance, Enhanced Medical Services is proud to provide financing options for all of your equipment needs.
Through Advancing Eyecare Finance, take advantage of multiple finance structures designed to meet your budget and ownership goals.