S4Optik NS-2D Zoom Slit Lamp (Clinical)
The RS-1000 Zoom Clinical Slit Lamp offers superb zoom optics, eliminating blackouts with magnification adjustments. It features a broad zoom ratio from 7.5x to 32.3x, with five intermediary click stops. The stereoscopic zoom microscope with parallel optics and low dispersion glass guarantees high-resolution, high contrast stereo images.
- Righton RS-1000 Clinical Slit Lamp Zoom Optics
- Thanks to Righton’s superb zoom optics, there are no more blackouts with magnification adjustments, a plus when it comes to imaging. Its broad zoom ratio covers 7.5x to 32.3x with five intermediary click stops at 7.5x, 10x, 16x, 25x, 30x and 32.3x.
- State-of-the-Art Slit Lamp Optics and Mechanism
- The RS-1000 slit lamp provides bright images with a continuously adjustable 14mm slit width. Lengths are preset from 0.2mm pinpoint to 14mm segments and are continuously variable from 1mm to 12mm. A boost switch gives maximum illumination when activated.
- Superb Photo Optics
- The RS-1000 features a stereoscopic zoom microscope with parallel optics for observing stereo images. Extra low dispersion glass guarantees high resolution, and high contrast pictures. The quick-return mirror system sends 100% of the light to the camera back for optimal photographic results and maximum patient comfort.
As a division of the Advancing Eyecare Alliance, Enhanced Medical Services is proud to provide financing options for all of your equipment needs.
Through Advancing Eyecare Finance, take advantage of multiple finance structures designed to meet your budget and ownership goals.