S4Optik Cobra Fundus Camera
The Cobra Fundus Camera from S4Optik offers fast, high-quality retinal imaging for eyecare professionals. This non-mydriatic digital fundus camera captures retinal images that are 15% wider than standard cameras. Clear, detailed images of the entire ocular fundus are obtained with minimal flash exposure.
High resolution CCD sensor for patient alignment and retinal image acquisition
High resolution infrared images are acquired simultaneously with the colour retinal image.
Powerful Phoenix imaging platform allows for:
- Imaging and archiving features
- Advanced image processing functions - allows for documentation of structures and monitoring changes over time
- Drawing and measurement tools
- Mosaic function - images from multiple retinal zones can be easily combined show a detailed overview of retina structures
- Meibomiam glands dysfunction (MGD) analysis color - provides an evaluation of the glands and quantification of current the condition
- Color channel separation - Red-free, Choroidal, Vasulature, and Nerve Fibre
- DICOM compatibility
MINIMUM HARDWARE AND SOFTWARE REQUIREMENTS
Processor Intel Pentium Dual Core 2.00 GHz - 2 GB RAM
Firewire 1394A board OHCI 1.1 compatible
Video board 512 MB RAM (not shared) resolution 1280x1024 pixels
Operating systems Windows 7 Home and Pro – 32 bit and 64 bit.
EMS has partnered with GreatAmerica Financial Services to provide financing to our customers. Headquartered in Cedar Rapids, IA since 1992,
GreatAmerica Financial Services is the largest private independent small ticket equipment finance company in the US. GreatAmerica works with our customers to make purchases as easy as possible with an industry leading customer service experience.