Reliance Model 3000 Examination Chair (Pre-Owned)
The Haag-Streit Reliance 3000 exam chair features a manually reclining back up to 90 degrees and pump hydraulic base that can be easily raised using the foot pedal. The ergonomic design ensures comfort and ease of access with adjustable padded headrests, foot bar and armrests that safely support the patient’s weight, armrests rotate up to allow easy access for patients, and rotation lock enables easy access to patients with 360 degree rotation.
- When reclined, the chair tilts over axis to save space for small examlination lanes.
- Power hydraulic lift base controlled by foot or side switches.
- Adjustable concave headrest that can be locked in place with one hand.
- High or low base model options.
- Available in 14 standard colors.
- Top and base shipped together for easy installation.
- Base height: 28” raised, 19” lowered.
- Base dimensions: 23” diameter. Overall width: 25”.
- Depth upright: 32½”. Depth reclined: 42”. Seat dimensions: 19” by 19”.
- Armrest distance: 20”. Shipping weight: 220 lbs.
As a division of the Advancing Eyecare Alliance, Enhanced Medical Services is proud to provide financing options for all of your equipment needs.
Through Advancing Eyecare Finance, take advantage of multiple finance structures designed to meet your budget and ownership goals.