- Programmable memory and switch features including an auto return button that returns the chair to the upright position.
- Power base and top that are controlled by either finger switches or corded foot switches so you can maintain contact with patients at all times.
- Dual side controls.
- Hydraulic square base approved for up to 600 pounds.
- Safety switches for pediatric patients.
- CSA, C/US Certificate of Compliance.
- Available in 14 standard colors.
- Headrest can be customized with fully adjustable concave headrest or the oversized fully adjustable headrest.
EMS has partnered with GreatAmerica Financial Services to provide financing to our customers. Headquartered in Cedar Rapids, IA since 1992,
GreatAmerica Financial Services is the largest private independent small ticket equipment finance company in the US. GreatAmerica works with our customers to make purchases as easy as possible with an industry leading customer service experience.