- Programmable memory and switch features including an auto return button that returns the chair to the upright position.
- Power base and top that are controlled by either finger switches or corded foot switches so you can maintain contact with patients at all times.
- Dual side controls.
- Hydraulic square base approved for up to 600 pounds.
- Safety switches for pediatric patients.
- CSA, C/US Certificate of Compliance.
- Available in 14 standard colors.
- Headrest can be customized with fully adjustable concave headrest or the oversized fully adjustable headrest.
Base: 22 5/16", width 24 1/2"
Two base heights. High: 24 3/4" lowered and 35 3/8" raised. Low: 22 1/4" lowered and 30 3/4" raised.
Depth upright (excluding headrest): 41"; Reclined: 57"
Seat: 20" wide by 15" deep
Distance between armrests: 19 1/2"
Shipping weight: 370lbs
Standard electrical: 110 volts, 60/50 Hz, 6.3 amperes. Optional electrical: 230 volts, 50 Hz, 4.0 amperes.
As a division of the Advancing Eyecare Alliance, Enhanced Medical Services is proud to provide financing options for all of your equipment needs.
Through Advancing Eyecare Finance, take advantage of multiple finance structures designed to meet your budget and ownership goals.