Reliance 980 Procedure Chair (New & Pre-Owned)
The Reliance 980 is one of the most revolutionary ophthalmic exam chairs in the industry. This exam chair features a fully powered articulating round base and convenient settings to make exams and minor procedures convenient for ophthalmologists or optometrists, with comfort settings for patients. This exam chair also has the CSA, C/US Certificate of Compliance.
- A variety of power control features including programmable memory switches, auto return features, dual controls for base and top functions, finger and foot powered switches and safety switches for pediatric patients.
- Adjustable headrest with single lock that can be customized to fit practice needs
- High and low base options
- Articulating armrests and chair backs that move in unison for patient comfort
- Padded seat
- 14 standard colors to customize designs to your practice's decor.
Diameter: 24 1 /4”,
Depth of chair (without headrest) table position: 60”
Seat: 18 3 /4” wide, 18 1 /4” deep
Two base heights. HIGH: 23 5 /8” lowered, 34 1 /4” raised. LOW 21 1 /8” lowered, 29 5 /8” raised.
Distance between armrests: 19”
Shipping Weight: 325 lbs
Standard electric: 120 volts, 50/60 Hz, 6.3 amperes total. Optional electric: 230 volts, 50 Hz, 4.0 amperes.
As a division of the Advancing Eyecare Alliance, Enhanced Medical Services is proud to provide financing options for all of your equipment needs.
Through Advancing Eyecare Finance, take advantage of multiple finance structures designed to meet your budget and ownership goals.
Request A Quote
Our team is dedicated to helping you find the right equipment to fit your needs and budget. Simply fill out the form below and one of our experienced staff will get back with you promptly with a quote. If you don't see what you're looking for, be sure to ask as new inventory is arriving daily.