Reliance 6200 Exam Chair
The Haag-Streit Reliance 6200 exam chair is a manual chair that features pneumatic assistance to fully recline the examination chair to table position for minor ophthalmic procedures. The ergonomic and efficient design enables operation from both sides of the chair while maintaining full contact with patients to reduce wasted movements.
- High and low base model options.
- Power hydraulic base lift.
- Recline bar that is accessible from both sides of chair.
- Standard concave adjustable headrest with additional headrest options available.
- CSA, C/US Certificate of Compliance.
- Available in 14 standard upholstery colors.
EMS has partnered with GreatAmerica Financial Services to provide financing to our customers. Headquartered in Cedar Rapids, IA since 1992,
GreatAmerica Financial Services is the largest private independent small ticket equipment finance company in the US. GreatAmerica works with our customers to make purchases as easy as possible with an industry leading customer service experience.