Reliance 2000 Exam Chair for Laser Procedures (Pre-Owned)
The Haag-Streit Reliance 2000 is a multi-purpose chair that can be used in both examination and screening rooms or for laser procedures. Its ergonomic design features handrails and footrests to increase patient safety, a square base for increased stability, and a vertically-adjustable, upholstered back for comfort. The powered base can be easily raised and lowered using the corded footswitch. The chair rotates 360 degrees and locks in place with a rotation lever.
- Tilt range up to 45 degrees
- Smooth and easy tilt operation
- Full 360 degree rotation
- Large positive locking head rest
- Maintenance free linear actuator lift system
- Chair elevation control with the footswitch, from the stand console, or from the lower instrument arm.
- Durable, stainless steel kick plate
- Upholstered arms that rotate upward
- Durable, easy-to-clean upholstery
- Base: 18” square.
- Seat height: 19¾ lowered, 28¾” raised.
- Shipping weight: 98 lbs.
- Electrical: 115 volts. 60 Hz, 2.4 amperes.
As a division of the Advancing Eyecare Alliance, Enhanced Medical Services is proud to provide financing options for all of your equipment needs.
Through Advancing Eyecare Finance, take advantage of multiple finance structures designed to meet your budget and ownership goals.