Reichert PDM Digital PD Meter (New & Pre-Owned)
The Reichert PDM Digital PD Meter utilizes the latest technology for measuring interpupillary distance and right/left pupil-to-nose distance. The PDM's ergonomic design, smooth action, and user-friendly LCD screen enable fast and precise PD measurements.
- Easy and Accurate Operation
- Obtaining accurate inerpupillary measurements with the PDM is easy. Operators simply align the measuring lines to the Purkinje images on the patient's corneas. Measurement data can be obtained for a single eye, or both eyes, and results are accurate to within 0.5 mm. Interpupillary distance for a range of focusing points can be obtained by selecting the appropriate focus distance on the circular dial. The PDM's LCD displays measurement data in a clear, easy-to-read format.Ergonomic Design
- The PDM is ergonomically designed to be easy to hold and measure at the same time, while the forehead bar fits the patient's forehead comfortably. The PDM controls operate smoothly and are easy to adjust.
- Long Battery Life
- The PDM automatically switches off after one minute of inactivity to ensure long battery life. In addition, the patient fixation target is illuminated by a low-power LED, further extending battery life and ensuring virtually maintenance-free operation.
- Reichert Quality
- The Reichert name ensures a high quality, reliable instrument that you can count on every time.
EMS has partnered with GreatAmerica Financial Services to provide financing to our customers. Headquartered in Cedar Rapids, IA since 1992,
GreatAmerica Financial Services is the largest private independent small ticket equipment finance company in the US. GreatAmerica works with our customers to make purchases as easy as possible with an industry leading customer service experience.