Reichert Ocular Response Analyzer G3 Tonometer (ORA)
The Ocular Response Analyzer G3 (ORA) from Reichert Technologies allows ophthalmologists to make more confident risk assessments and decisions for glaucoma treatment, offering unprecedented accuracy in the prediction of glaucoma progression through Corneal Hysteresis (CH) analysis. It is the only tonometer to use the CH measurement, which indicates the cornea’s relative elasticity and ability to bend when pressure is applied during airjet applanation.
Additionally, Reichert’s Ocular Response Analyzer G3 features Corneal Compensated Intraocular Pressure (IOPcc) measurement, which more accurately indicates pressure than other tonometry methods because it is less affected by corneal properties.
- Outstanding user experience with a touchscreen interface
- Simultaneously display Corneal Compensated IOP (IOPcc), Corneal Hysteresis (CH), Goldmann correlated IOP (IOPg), and Waveform Score (WS)
- Easy EMR integration
- Non-contact and quick, so topical anesthesia and/or fluorescein drops not necessary
- No chin rest allows for easier patient positioning
- Patented air pulse method customizes air pulse strength to improve patient comfort
- Separate CPT® Code 92145 published for Corneal Hysteresis
- Dimensions: 19.8 x 10.5 x 14 in. (50.2 x 26.7 x 35.6 cm)
- Weight: 23 lbs (10.4 kg)
- Voltage: 100/240 VAC
- Frequency: 50/60 Hz
- Measurement Range: 7 – 60 mmHg (ISO 8612 tonometer standard)
- Communication Port: RS-232
As a division of the Advancing Eyecare Alliance, Enhanced Medical Services is proud to provide financing options for all of your equipment needs.
Through Advancing Eyecare Finance, take advantage of multiple finance structures designed to meet your budget and ownership goals.