Reichert iPac Pachymeter
The Reichert iPac Pachymeter uses advanced signal processing and custom data algorithms to provide fast, accurate, and repeatable CCT measurements. It features a customizable LCD color display, pre-programmed user settings, Bluetooth wireless connectivity, and one-button control. Ergonomic design and an intuitive user interface make exams comfortable and efficient.
- Bluetooth Wireless Connectivity- Send measurement data directly to your EMR system or Bluetooth compatible printer.
- One Button Control - All functions are easily accessed through a single, 5-way control button.
- Rotating Color LCD - Large, easy to read display automatically rotates to any viewing orientation.
- Advanced Battery Technology - Rechargeable lithium ion battery keeps the iPac ready to use. Power-up with the USB cable (included) or Charging Cradle (optional).
- Intuitive User Interface - Easy set-up allows you to quickly customize personal performance needs.
- Ergonomic Design - Lightweight, balanced design fits comfortably in your hand.
- 3 Year Warranty- Industry leading 3 year warranty gives you peace of mind.
- ADA Eligibility- Purchase of your iPac may qualify you for ADA tax benefits.
EMS has partnered with GreatAmerica Financial Services to provide financing to our customers. Headquartered in Cedar Rapids, IA since 1992,
GreatAmerica Financial Services is the largest private independent small ticket equipment finance company in the US. GreatAmerica works with our customers to make purchases as easy as possible with an industry leading customer service experience.