Reichert 7CR Auto Tonometer + Corneal Response Technology
The Reichert 7CR non-contact tonometer’s patented bi-directional applanation process characterizes biomechanical properties of the cornea and reduces impact on IOP measurement. Corneal visco-elastic properties, thickness, or surgical procedures such as LASIK minimally affect the Corneal Compensated IOP measurement. IOPcc is a better indicator of glaucoma than other methods of tonometry, including Goldman Applanation. Features include an intuitive touch screen interface, automatic alignment, internal printer, and USB port for electronic data transfer.
- Easy-to-use, touch screen interface
- Patients simply lean against the forehead rest
- Alignment is completely automated
- One-touch, triple measurement mode
- Clearly displays all measurement data
- Internal printer simplifies record keeping
- Electronic data transfer via USB port
- Optional Chin rest
As a division of the Advancing Eyecare Alliance, Enhanced Medical Services is proud to provide financing options for all of your equipment needs.
Through Advancing Eyecare Finance, take advantage of multiple finance structures designed to meet your budget and ownership goals.