Marco RT-700 (New & Pre-Owned)
The Marco RT-700 LED Manual Refractor is a distinctive, industry-recognized design combining certified Marco quality with a proven internal Background Illuminator. The manual refractor meets the needs of the traditional practice with continuously adjustable illumination for sphere, cylinder, and axis measurement. Fully synchronized axis/cross-cylinder, and white prism/cross cylinder scales aid function and visibility. All supported by a standard 5-yr warranty.
- Classic industry design that primary eye-care practitioners demand from a traditional refractor
- Continuously adjustable LED illumination for sphere, cylinder, and axis measurements
- White prism, accessory, and cross-cylinder scales provide easier recognition in dim lighting conditions
- Fully-synchronized axis/cross-cylinder system
- Functional ‘wing-grip’ design provides easier maneuverability
- Sphere Power Range: +16.75 to –19.00 diopters
- Step: 0.25 diopters
- Cylinder Power Range: 0.00 to ±6.00 diopters 0.00 to ±8.00 diopters with additional lens of ±2.0 diopters)
- Cylinder Axis 0 to 180º, 5º steps
- Cross Cylinder ±.25 diopter, selectively synchronized with cylinder axis
- Rotary Prisms 0∆ to 20∆ , 1∆ steps
- Auxiliary Lens Dial (O) – Open aperture (two positions) (R) – Retinoscopic lens, +1.50D (P) – Polarizing lens 45º left eye, 135º right eye (WMV) White Maddox rod, vertical (RMV) Red Maddox rod, vertical (WMH) White Maddox rod, horizontal (RMH) Red Maddox rod, horizontal (RL) – red lens (GL) – green lens (+.12) – +0.12 sphere (PH) –Pin hole (10 l) or (6 U) – 10 base-in – left eye 6 base-up – right eye (Disassociating prisms) (±.50) – ±0.50 fixed cross cylinder (OC) – Occluder
- PD Adjustment 48 – 75mm, 1mm steps
- Convergence Adjustment Infinity to 400mm
- Forehead Rest Adjustment 16mm
- Vertex Distance 13.75mm from apex of cornea
- Dimensions/Weight 13.54(L) x 3.78(W)x 12.01(H); approximately 9.79 lbs.
- Standard Accessory Lenses ±0.25 Cross cylinder test lens +1.50 Retinoscopic lens
- Transformer (Power Supply) Input: 120VAC 60Hz 12W Output: 9VDC 800mA
- Standard Accessories Allen wrench, nearpoint card, nearpoint card holder, power transformer, accessory lens set, reading rod, face shields, dust cover, power cord tube, power cord clips
- Optional Accessories Patient face shield with plano cover lens
As a division of the Advancing Eyecare Alliance, Enhanced Medical Services is proud to provide financing options for all of your equipment needs.
Through Advancing Eyecare Finance, take advantage of multiple finance structures designed to meet your budget and ownership goals.
Request A Quote
Our team is dedicated to helping you find the right equipment to fit your needs and budget. Simply fill out the form below and one of our experienced staff will get back with you promptly with a quote. If you don't see what you're looking for, be sure to ask as new inventory is arriving daily.