Marco Brightness Acuity Tester (Pre-Owned)
A recognized industry-standard glare testing device, the Marco BAT is a simple hand-held device that conveniently measures the effects of glare without leaving the exam room. The modular, solid-state design accommodates most standard rechargeable handles, with recharging easily accomplished via an instrument stand well, or standard desk-top charger. The state-of-the-art LED Background Illuminator provides a better, more efficient light source.
- Three variable light intensity settings simulate various glare conditions
- Evaluates tinted lenses, sunglasses, and anti-reflectives to quantify improvement in glare disorders
- Effectively evaluates Macular photo stress testing
- Light output: HIGH = 400 foot-lamberts MEDIUM = 100 foot-lamberts LOW = 12 foot-lamberts
- Power Input: 3.5VDC 750ma
- Size: 5” H X 2.5” W X 2.5” D (128mm H X 64mm W X 64mm D)
- Weight: 0.5 lb. (.23 kg) (With WA battery handle 17.5oz, 1lb 1.5oz, 496g)
- Standard Accessories: BAT head, instruction manual, warranty card
As a division of the Advancing Eyecare Alliance, Enhanced Medical Services is proud to provide financing options for all of your equipment needs.
Through Advancing Eyecare Finance, take advantage of multiple finance structures designed to meet your budget and ownership goals.