LightMed 577 Photocoagulator
LightMed’s LIGHTLas 577 is in true-yellow 577nm with continuous (CW) and sp-mode™ modality. This machine has superior power output that produces 2.0W at every spot size. The LIGHTLas 577 has yellow wavelength that has optimum absorption by oxyhemoglobin that results in safer, more controllable, and faster treatment with very little patient discomfort and better post-op recovery. Also as a result of low light scatter and peak oxyhemoglobin absorption, typically 50% less power is required to achieve the same therapeutic effects as with the conventional green laser photocoagulation. The yellow wavelength in the laser also increases the safety margins for macular treatment which allows a much closer approach to fovea then the traditional 532nm laser.
LightMed’s LIGHTLas 577 also features an sp-mode™function (also known as Sub-threshold Photcoagulation Mode ) that offers a novel and revolutionary approach in treatment of numerous retinal disorders with far greater safety margins and versatility of continuous wavelength lasers. The sp-mode™ delivers trains of short micro pulses, enhance treatment flexibility, and safety that is ideal for treatments near the macula. This modality is not a replacement of continuous wavelength, but a viable complement that demonstrates high efficacy on a large number of clinical applications that far exceeds those of conventional lasers.
- LASER SYSTEM: OPSL True CW &Micro Pulse
- SAFETY CLASSIFICATION: Class 4
- WAVELENGTH: Yellow 577nm
- POWER OUTPUT: 50mW - 2.0W (continuously variable SmartControl™ Increments)
- MAX POWER AT CORNEA: 2.0W (Enso, LIO & SLA at all spot sizes)
- PULSE DURATION: 0.01 - 3.0s
- PULSE INTERVAL: 0.01 - 3.0s, & Continuous
- sp-mode™ SETTINGS: Duration: 150µs-600µs (50µs increments)
- sp-mode DUTY CYCLE: 7.5%-30% (2.5% increments)
- PERIOD: 1400µs-18500µs (50µs increments)
- COOLING: Auto Fan & TEC's for Laser & Crystal
- TREATMENT SPOT SIZE: 50 - 500µm Continuously Variable or Stepped, 50 - 1000µm Continuously Variable (Integrated Version)
- AIMING BEAM: Laser diode 653nm, red 0.1 - < 1mW
- SAFETY CLASSIFICATION: Class 2
- DIMENSIONS (LASER CONSOLE): 13cm(H) x 36cm(W) x 33cm (D) 5.1" x 14.5" x 12.9
- WEIGHT (system): 12Kg
- 26 lb (system): POWER REQUIREMENTS 100‐230 VAC, 50-60 Hz, Auto ranging
EMS has partnered with GreatAmerica Financial Services to provide financing to our customers. Headquartered in Cedar Rapids, IA since 1992,
GreatAmerica Financial Services is the largest private independent small ticket equipment finance company in the US. GreatAmerica works with our customers to make purchases as easy as possible with an industry leading customer service experience.