Keeler Specialist Ophthalmoscope
The Keeler Specialist Ophthalmoscope provides versatility, precision optics, and a comprehensive lens range that guarantees correct diagnosis, even for difficult eyes. The Specialist Ophthalmoscope includes six diagnostic beams for complete opthalmic examination and a pupilometer to quickly and easily assess pupil size. Practical ergonomics make this opthalmoscope comfortable to use.
- Lens range: +44D to -45D in 1D steps
- Fine-geared Morton Track lens system
- Pupilometer comparison disc
- red free filter
- slit for assessing changes in retinal elevation
- fixation cross
- close orbital fit for improved comfort for both patient and examiner
EMS has partnered with GreatAmerica Financial Services to provide financing to our customers. Headquartered in Cedar Rapids, IA since 1992,
GreatAmerica Financial Services is the largest private independent small ticket equipment finance company in the US. GreatAmerica works with our customers to make purchases as easy as possible with an industry leading customer service experience.