Keeler Specialist Ophthalmoscope (New & Pre-Owned)
The Keeler Specialist Ophthalmoscope provides versatility, precision optics, and a comprehensive lens range that guarantees correct diagnosis, even for difficult eyes. The Specialist Ophthalmoscope includes six diagnostic beams for complete opthalmic examination and a pupilometer to quickly and easily assess pupil size. Practical ergonomics make this opthalmoscope comfortable to use.
- Lens range: +44D to -45D in 1D steps
- Fine-geared Morton Track lens system
- Pupilometer comparison disc
- red free filter
- slit for assessing changes in retinal elevation
- fixation cross
- close orbital fit for improved comfort for both patient and examiner
As a division of the Advancing Eyecare Alliance, Enhanced Medical Services is proud to provide financing options for all of your equipment needs.
Through Advancing Eyecare Finance, take advantage of multiple finance structures designed to meet your budget and ownership goals.