Haag-Streit 870 Tonometer (Pre-Owned)
The Haag-Streit Applanation Tonometer 870 is a powerful accessory to Zeiss Style slit lamps that offers high accuracy tonometry with an average deviation of any single examination less than .5 mm Hg. The application of the Goldman method means that IOP measurements can be taken as part of a routine examination while the patient is at the slit lamp.
- The measurement of the ocular pressure is carried out on the patient sitting at the slit lamp in conjunction with other routine microscopic examinations.
- High accuracy of the measurement - the average deviation in any one single examination does not exceed ± 0.5 mm Hg
- The intraocular pressure in mm Hg is found by multiplying the drum reading by ten
- Scleral-rigidity is not to be taken into account as the small volumetric displacement of 0.56 mm3 increases the intraocular tension by about 2.5 % only
- Repeated measuring procedures do not reduce the ocular pressure, as no massaging effect occurs
- There are no standardization and calibration difficulties.
As a division of the Advancing Eyecare Alliance, Enhanced Medical Services is proud to provide financing options for all of your equipment needs.
Through Advancing Eyecare Finance, take advantage of multiple finance structures designed to meet your budget and ownership goals.
Request A Quote
Our team is dedicated to helping you find the right equipment to fit your needs and budget. Simply fill out the form below and one of our experienced staff will get back with you promptly with a quote. If you don't see what you're looking for, be sure to ask as new inventory is arriving daily.