Haag-Streit 870 Tonometer
The Haag-Streit Applanation Tonometer 870 is a powerful accessory to Zeiss Style slit lamps that offers high accuracy tonometry with an average deviation of any single examination less than .5 mm Hg. The application of the Goldman method means that IOP measurements can be taken as part of a routine examination while the patient is at the slit lamp.
- The measurement of the ocular pressure is carried out on the patient sitting at the slit lamp in conjunction with other routine microscopic examinations.
- High accuracy of the measurement - the average deviation in any one single examination does not exceed ± 0.5 mm Hg
- The intraocular pressure in mm Hg is found by multiplying the drum reading by ten
- Scleral-rigidity is not to be taken into account as the small volumetric displacement of 0.56 mm3 increases the intraocular tension by about 2.5 % only
- Repeated measuring procedures do not reduce the ocular pressure, as no massaging effect occurs
- There are no standardization and calibration difficulties.
EMS has partnered with GreatAmerica Financial Services to provide financing to our customers. Headquartered in Cedar Rapids, IA since 1992,
GreatAmerica Financial Services is the largest private independent small ticket equipment finance company in the US. GreatAmerica works with our customers to make purchases as easy as possible with an industry leading customer service experience.