- EASE OF USE
- Turn on power and the Pachmate 2 is ready to take pachymetry measurements. Contact the probe tip to any location on the cornea, and the Pachmate 2 will obtain and store up to 25 pachymetry measurements in less than 2 seconds. Audible feedback indicates when a valid measurement is complete. After bilateral measurements have been completed, the measurements can be reviewed on the 16 character by 2 line LCD which provides easy visibility of the current measurement, the average, and the standard deviation of all measurements taken.
- ACCURATE MEASUREMENTS
- Proven measurement algorithm yields accurate, reproducible pachymetry measurements in a fraction of a second. The measurement capability of the Pachmate is an enhancement of the proven technology that has set the standard for measuring corneal thickness since 1982.
- AUTOMATIC REPORT GENERATION USING BLUETOOTH® WIRELESS TECHNOLOGY
- With the push of a button, the Pachmate 2 will wirelessly transmit pachymetry measurements for up to 20 patients directly to a PC or Bluetooth® printer. After the measurement sequence is complete, the user has the option of wirelessly transmitting all results and patient information directly to a Bluetooth® enabled printer and/or transmit the results and patient information back to the PC for report generation and printing.
- CUSTOMIZABLE SETTINGS
- When you receive your Pachmate 2, the unit is ready to take corneal measurements at initial power up. It is not necessary to set up or configure any parameters. However, the Pachmate 2 has been designed to allow the user to personalize the operational mode, number of measurements taken, adjustment of time delays, etc. Once modified, these parameters are permanently stored in its memory.
- CONTINUOUS AVERAGE MODE & MAPPING MODE
- In Continuous Average Mode, the device takes 25 corneal measurements (in rapid succession) at a single location and calculates the average and standard deviation. Once the measurement sequence for the first eye is complete, the pachymeter automatically switches to the fellow eye. After bilateral measurements have been completed, each measurement can be individually reviewed.
- In Mapping Mode, the user is able to take a single measurement (not averaged) at any point on the cornea, including the periphery. The unit can store up to 33 actual and biased bilateral corneal measurements.
- DURABLE PORTABILITY
- Handheld, battery operated, and lightweight, the Pachmate 2 pachymeter will fit easily into any lab coat or pocket. The Pachmate 2 probe rotates to allow the user to customize measurement position. When not in use, the probe can be rotated into the hand piece for protection while being transported or stored. The probe is also detachable and can easily be removed by the operator for cleaning or, if necessary, for replacement. The Pachmate 2 has a minimum lifetime of 10 years and an industry leading 3-year warranty.
- ADDITIONAL FEATURES
- Each Pachmate 2 pachymeter includes an electronic calibration standard, a 20 MHz detachable probe, DGH Connect software installation media, installation and quick start guide, rechargeable AAA batteries, and custom carrying case.
- Measurement Range: Standard: 200 microns to 1100 microns
- Accuracy: ± 5 microns
- Resolution: 1 micron
- Internal Clock Accuracy: ±0.002%
- Dimensions: 7.1” (181 mm) Length x 1.6” (41 mm) Width x 0.9” (23 mm) Depth
- Weight: 3.6 Ounces (112 grams)
- Power Requirement: Two (2) AAA batteries
- DGH Connect Software: System Requirements
- Processor: 32-bit or 64-bit, 2 GHz
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- Hard Drive: 1 GB minimum, 100 GB recommended
- Ports: USB 2.0
- Display: 1024 x 768 resolution
- Peripherals: Mouse (or Touchpad), Keyboard
- Bluetooth® Radio: v2.1 or later*
- * Software is compatible with USB Bluetooth® adapters/dongles for desktop systems.
- DGH Connect Software: Compatible Operating Systems
- Microsoft Windows XP, Service Pack 3 or higher (32-bit)
- Microsoft Windows Vista, Service Pack 2 or higher (32-bit or 64-bit)
- Microsoft Windows 7 (32-bit or 64-bit)
- Microsoft Windows 8/8.1 (32-bit or 64-bit)
As a division of the Advancing Eyecare Alliance, Enhanced Medical Services is proud to provide financing options for all of your equipment needs.
Through Advancing Eyecare Finance, take advantage of multiple finance structures designed to meet your budget and ownership goals.
Request A Quote
Our team is dedicated to helping you find the right equipment to fit your needs and budget. Simply fill out the form below and one of our experienced staff will get back with you promptly with a quote. If you don't see what you're looking for, be sure to ask as new inventory is arriving daily.