Accutome UBM Plus
The UBM Plus from Accutome is an incredibly portable device for high definition anterior segment imaging, with a 48 MHz probe that plugs directly into a laptop or desktop computer. New data analysis tools with corresponding A-vector are useful for measuring sulcus-to-sulcus, anterior chamber depth, positioning of intraocular lenses, and filtration angle of the eye. High definition imaging provides detailed definition of the anterior segment of the eye, while unlimited 34-second film loops prevent examiners from missing any image.
- High Definition Imaging – Detailed structure definition of the anterior segment of the eye.
- State-of-the-Art Probe Design – Plugs directly to laptop or PC to create a portable system.
- New Data Analysis Tools – Contains measuring tools along with corresponding A-Vector. Useful for measuring sulcus-to-sulcus, anterior chamber depth, positioning of intraocular lenses and filtration angle of the eye.
- Never Miss an Image – Unlimited 34 second film loops.
- Share Information Easily – Adaptable document transfer via EMR, email or printer.
- Protect Your Investment – Easily upgradeable software.
- Master in Minutes – User-friendly interface and customer support available.
As a division of the Advancing Eyecare Alliance, Enhanced Medical Services is proud to provide financing options for all of your equipment needs.
Through Advancing Eyecare Finance, take advantage of multiple finance structures designed to meet your budget and ownership goals.
Request A Quote
Our team is dedicated to helping you find the right equipment to fit your needs and budget. Simply fill out the form below and one of our experienced staff will get back with you promptly with a quote. If you don't see what you're looking for, be sure to ask as new inventory is arriving daily.