Accutome UBM Plus
The UBM Plus from Accutome is an incredibly portable device for high definition anterior segment imaging, with a 48 MHz probe that plugs directly into a laptop or desktop computer. New data analysis tools with corresponding A-vector are useful for measuring sulcus-to-sulcus, anterior chamber depth, positioning of intraocular lenses, and filtration angle of the eye. High definition imaging provides detailed definition of the anterior segment of the eye, while unlimited 34-second film loops prevent examiners from missing any image.
- High Definition Imaging – Detailed structure definition of the anterior segment of the eye.
- State-of-the-Art Probe Design – Plugs directly to laptop or PC to create a portable system.
- New Data Analysis Tools – Contains measuring tools along with corresponding A-Vector. Useful for measuring sulcus-to-sulcus, anterior chamber depth, positioning of intraocular lenses and filtration angle of the eye.
- Never Miss an Image – Unlimited 34 second film loops.
- Share Information Easily – Adaptable document transfer via EMR, email or printer.
- Protect Your Investment – Easily upgradeable software.
- Master in Minutes – User-friendly interface and customer support available.
EMS has partnered with GreatAmerica Financial Services to provide financing to our customers. Headquartered in Cedar Rapids, IA since 1992,
GreatAmerica Financial Services is the largest private independent small ticket equipment finance company in the US. GreatAmerica works with our customers to make purchases as easy as possible with an industry leading customer service experience.