Accutome Accupen Handheld Tonometer (New & Pre-Owned)
Accutome is proud to present the Accupen handheld tonometer for patient IOP screening. The Accutome Accupen performs precise IOP measurements with comparatively little calibration, and its ergonomic design makes it easy to use. The Accupen can store and average up to nine measurements, while the built-in IOP Correction Calculator adjusts IOP based on central corneal thickness.
- Gravity Offset Technology provides precise IOP measurements with less calibration compared to other handheld tonometers.
- Micro strain gauge technology combined with proprietary algorithms provide reproducible results.
- Ergonomic design combined with sighting lines allow for easy visualization of the cornea, facilitating both centralization and perpendicularity.
- Contoured molding with a large, visable LCD allows the AccuPen to be used ambidextrously and fit comfortably in any size hand.
- Eliminates the constant need for "up, down and around" calibration.
- Long lasting lithium battery lasts up to 15,000 readings.
- Weighs only 3.0oz
- Comes with custom, heavy duty traveling case and lanyard for safe transportation.
- Takes fast measurements with patient in any position.
- Frees up valuable office space.
- Smarter Software
- Stores and averages nine measurements.
- Built in IOP Correction Calculator adjusts IOP based on central corneal thickness.
EMS has partnered with GreatAmerica Financial Services to provide financing to our customers. Headquartered in Cedar Rapids, IA since 1992,
GreatAmerica Financial Services is the largest private independent small ticket equipment finance company in the US. GreatAmerica works with our customers to make purchases as easy as possible with an industry leading customer service experience.