Accutome A-Scan Plus Connect
The A-Scan Plus Connect® is designed to meet the demands of today’s refractive cataract surgery. It is the single most effective solution for measuring and calculating all of your patients and refining your surgical outcomes. It has the ability to measure most patients and works great with dense cataracts or patients with fixation difficulties.
- Immersion and contact modes
- Industry leading resolution
- IOL formulas including the Hoffer® Q, SRK/T, Holladay I, Haigis, SRK II, Binkhorst II, as well as new post-refractive formulas
- Customizable lens, ACD and VCD materials for new emerging implant/chamber materials
- Optimized lens constants for superior surgical outcomes
- Easy to set up defaults, smooth customer interface and automatic EMR exports to decrease examination time, increase patient throughput, and increase profit
- Automatic alignment detection and sclera recognition help eliminate marginally aligned scans
- Seamless work flow integration with IOLMaster® 500 from ZEISS
- Fully upgradeable software
- Unlimited data storage based on PC/network storage
- EMR capability with automatic transfer of data
- DICOM ready
- Unlimited IOL Lens groups
- Piggyback calculation ability for ICL implant patients
- Rx surgery calculations for an aging Lasik population
- PC based platform
- PDF reporting
- Capture Modes: Automatic or Manual
- Clinical Accuracy: 0.1mm
- Custom Eye Type Settings: Unlimited with independent ACD, Lens, VCD velocities.
- Data Export: EMR/EHR compatible, Network ready
- Default Eye Type Settings: Phakic, Dense Cataract, Silicone Filled, Pseudo PMMA, Pseudo Silicone, Pseudo Acrylic, Aphakic
- Dimensions: 5.4"W x 3.7"L x 2.5"H
- Electronic Resolution: 0.016mm
- Frequency: 10MHz
- Gain: 30-100dB
- IOL Data Storage: Unlimited
- IOL Formulas: Hoffer Q, Holladay I, SRK/T, Haigis
- Measurement Range: 0.01-63.6mm
- Measurements: ACD, Lens thickness, VCD, Axial Length
- Methods: Immersion or contact
- Patient Data Storage: Unlimited
- Post Refractive Formula Methods: Clinical History, Contact Lens, Shammas Clinical
- Printer: Any supported by PC
- Weight: 15.1 oz.
As a division of the Advancing Eyecare Alliance, Enhanced Medical Services is proud to provide financing options for all of your equipment needs.
Through Advancing Eyecare Finance, take advantage of multiple finance structures designed to meet your budget and ownership goals.