When you purchase pre-owned equipment from Enhanced Medical Services (EMS), rest assured that it has been refurbished with the highest quality standards in the industry. We have an unparalleled reputation resulting from years of experience, and our manufacturer-trained technicians make sure every pre-owned unit is completely refurbished and calibrated to factory specifications before it ships out.
- Evaluation – Each piece of used equipment that arrives is first evaluated by a technician to determine the level of repair needed.
- Repair – The experienced technicians at EMS next perform various repairs to make sure the unit is working properly. This includes dismantling and cleaning components as well as replacing malfunctioning or inoperative parts.
- Finishing/Painting – Once the repaired unit is re-assembled and functioning properly, we check the paint and finishing to make sure it looks its best.
- Performance check/calibration – Finally, refurbished equipment is double checked for complete functionality and calibration before it leaves our facility.
- Professional Packaging – Our shipping department professionally packs all equipment to prevent damage during shipping and ensuring your equipment arrives in flawless condition.
Pre-Owned with Peace of Mind
We stand by our refurbishment process. Pre-owned equipment from EMS comes with our industry-leading warranties as well as lifetime phone support to guarantee complete customer satisfaction.