Zeiss Atlas 995 Corneal Topographer
The Used Ziess Atlas 995 Corneal Topographer Features:
Corneal Irregularity Measurement
22-Ring Placido Cone
Comprehensive and Detailed Peripheral Corneal Pupil Assessments
Advanced Refractive Diagnostic and Healing Trend/STARS Modules
USB and Ethernet Capabilities
- The Standard of Care
- The ATLAS is the world's most popular corneal topography system with many exclusive features and capabilities. Features include Advanced Arc-Step Algorithm, true elevation data and aspheric surface reconstruction.
- The 22-ring Placido Cone presents a larger limbus-to-limbus field of view and its ideal spacing avoids ring crossover. The patented Cone-of-Focus™ means superior electronic alignment for greater repeatability and accuracy. Also patented is the Patient Interface which positions the patient for wide peripheral coverage and automatically detects OD/OS. The device also offers Automatic Pupil Measurement and has USB and Ethernet capabilities to support network data storage and printing.
- ATLAS' exceptionally small footprint integrates computer and monitor, and minimizes required table space.
- Value-enhancing data analysis software modules
- The following software options are available for specialized applications:
- Pathfinder™ Corneal Analysis
- Pathfinder helps take the guesswork out of topography interpretation in the assessment of corneal health. Three topography-derived indices are presented in a practice-friendly format, including comparison to a statistical population distribution. When used in conjunction with other clinical data, Pathfinder provides a key tool for patient screening and pathology management.
- MasterFit™ Contact Lens Fitting Module
- Rigid Gas Permeable contact lens fitting is facilitated with this powerful practitioner's tool. Individually defined fitting preferences and open architecture allow input of virtually any contact lens parameters for total flexibility to minimize fitting time and maximize patient satisfaction. Users can select a topographic or keratometric fitting approach to best match their own methodology.
- VisionPro™Ablation Simulator (VISX C-CAP Program)
- VisionPro is an interactive treatment planning tool for the VISX STAR™ laser for the correction of previously decentered ablations resulting from treatment on any brand of laser. It is used in conjunction with the VISX Custom-CAP™ method. Several views provide visualization of the corneal shape, refractive power and tissue volume changes based on the surgeon's ablation simulations.
EMS has partnered with GreatAmerica Financial Services to provide financing to our customers. Headquartered in Cedar Rapids, IA since 1992,
GreatAmerica Financial Services is the largest private independent small ticket equipment finance company in the US. GreatAmerica works with our customers to make purchases as easy as possible with an industry leading customer service experience.