Topcon TRC-NW7SF Mark II
The Topcon TRC-NW7SF produces high quality mydriatic and non-mydriatic retinal images with a single system. The TRC-NW7SF can delivers an array of procedures, including fundus imaging capabilities to capture images in color, red-free, and fluorescein angiography. Simple, ergonomic controls and networking capabilities make it easy to acquire, store, and share clear, sharp images. Features include three angles of coverage, a high-resolution CMOS imaging sensor, split line focusing, and central dot alignment.
- Intravenous fluorescein angiography capable.
- Non-mydriatic mode (color and red-free only) allows acquiring retinal images without using dilating drops.
- Three angles of coverage: 30°, 45° and 50°
- High resolution CMOS imaging sensor.
- Split line focusing and central dot alignment.
- Ergonomic, cost efficient all-in-one system.
EMS has partnered with GreatAmerica Financial Services to provide financing to our customers. Headquartered in Cedar Rapids, IA since 1992,
GreatAmerica Financial Services is the largest private independent small ticket equipment finance company in the US. GreatAmerica works with our customers to make purchases as easy as possible with an industry leading customer service experience.