Topcon KR-8000 Autorefractor/Keratometer (Pre-Owned)
The Used Topcon KR-8000 Autorefractor Keratometer Features:
Topcon’s Rotary Prism Measuring System
Highly Reliable Data
Off-Centered Ring Target
Precise Diagnostic Results
Simpler, More Accurate, and Faster
The cutting edge in Auto Kerato-Refractometry. Enjoy faster, more precise, and totally reliable diagnostic results in a compact instrument that lets you make the most of your examination facilities. Superior optics, combined with state-of-the-art electronics technology, enables the KR-8000 to offer unmatched quality of performance with the widest possible range of refraction and keratometry measurements and objective testing capability. Totally accurate at pupil dilations as small as 2.0mm, these instruments make it fast and easy to obtain the precise diagnostic data you need, even for patients with conditions that complicate results with other equipment.
- Auto-measurement: As soon as the KR-8000 is properly aligned, this innovative function initiates the measurement process and completes three readings of each eye if alignment is properly maintained. After the readings are complete, a printout of the measurement results is automatically generated.
- Scenic fixation chart: This scenic color chart is adjustable in two brightness levels for optimal results with large or small pupils, making eye fixation easier. The auto-fogging function reduces the effects of instrument myopia and patient accommodation.
- Omni-directional joystick: As with previous Topcon instruments, fast, positive, and responsive control of operations is performed with our standard omni-directional joystick that leaves the user one hand free to operate other functions. Even novice operators can obtain excellent results every time.
- Ergonomically-designed chinrest: A newly-designed round-shaped chinrest provides you space if you must open up your patient's eyelids. Elderly patients and patient's who have trouble maintaining stable fixation are more comfortable and therefore no longer difficult to measure.
- Auto shut-down: To conserve energy and prevent any build-up of heat from electronic circuitry, the 8000 series incorporate an automated function to shut down the instrument when left unused for more than 10 minutes.
- Automatic PD measurement: For binocular readings, PD measurements are performed automatically; the values obtained are stored in the patient's data file and printed out together with the results of objective tests.
- Corneal diameter measurement: Corneal diameter can be measured either during testing of the patient or later by recalling an image of the cornea on the monitor. Measurements can be obtained for both eyes, with the data recorded on the printouts if required.
- Control panel: An ergonomically designed cluster of touch-switches on the control panel enables fast selection among modes and functions, with unmatched simplicity of operation.
- Printing measurement results: A complete printout of test results for record purposes can be accomplished with one touch of the print switch. The operator can choose among four data formats.
- Simultaneous measurement of corneal curvature
- The KR-8000 enables precise measurements of corneal.
- Objective Refractometer Mode
- Sphere: -25 to +22D in 0.25D step (0.12D step available)
- Cylinder: 0 to ±8D in step 0.25D (0.12D step available)
- Axis: 1° to 180° in 1° and 5° step
- Minimal pupil diameter: 2.0mm ø
- Method of relaxation: Automatic fogging
- Charts for object testing: Picture
- Corneal Curvature Mode
- Corneal curvature radius: 5.00mm thru 10.00mm
- Refraction index: 1.3375
- Corneal refraction: 67.5D thru 33.75D
- Corneal astigmatism: 0D thru ±10D
- Corneal astigmatism axial angle: 1° thru 180°
- Measuring area 3mm with 7.7mm radius
- Measuring Step
- Corneal curvature radius: 0.01 mm
- Corneal refraction: 0.12 / 0.25D
- Corneal astigmatism: 0.12 / 0.25D
- Corneal axis angle: 1° / 5°
- PD measurement range 85mm max. in 1 mm step
- Measuring start Auto Start and Manual
- Corneal diameter measurement (Pupil diameter): Yes
- (Range; 2-13mm / Step; 0.25mm)
- Measurement display: TV monitor screen
- Measurement recording: Built-in printer (Up to 10 measurements of each eye can be stored in memory)
- Alignment Screen display
- Vertex distance: 0, 12.0 and 13.75mm (selectable)
- IOL Special
- IOL switch to adjust to circumstances of IOL wearers
- Energy saving Automatic switch off when left unused after 10 minutes
- Power supply 100, 120, 220, 240V
- Output RS-232C
EMS has partnered with GreatAmerica Financial Services to provide financing to our customers. Headquartered in Cedar Rapids, IA since 1992,
GreatAmerica Financial Services is the largest private independent small ticket equipment finance company in the US. GreatAmerica works with our customers to make purchases as easy as possible with an industry leading customer service experience.