Topcon Aladdin Biometer with Corneal Topography
The Aladdin is a multi-function instrument that combines a series of measurements to assist eye surgeons in the calculation of IOL power. The Aladdin combines Axial Length, Corneal Topography, Pupillometry, Corneal Diameter and Anterior Chamber Depth in one single instrument, assisting the Eye Surgeon not only in conventional IOL power calculation but also in his or her choice of the right premium IOL for each individual eye.
- Point and shoot acquisition: all necessary measurements are taken in under 5 seconds.
- Proven Interferometry technology and the new RCR Technology provide accurate axial length and corneal radii information.
- The operator is only 3 clicks away of printing the IOL report.
- Precise IOL power calculation.
- Built-in full Placido topography system offers all the additional diagnostic capabilities of any stand-alone topographer.
EMS has partnered with GreatAmerica Financial Services to provide financing to our customers. Headquartered in Cedar Rapids, IA since 1992,
GreatAmerica Financial Services is the largest private independent small ticket equipment finance company in the US. GreatAmerica works with our customers to make purchases as easy as possible with an industry leading customer service experience.