Topcon Aladdin Biometer with Corneal Topography
The Aladdin is a multi-function instrument that combines a series of measurements to assist eye surgeons in the calculation of IOL power. The Aladdin combines Axial Length, Corneal Topography, Pupillometry, Corneal Diameter and Anterior Chamber Depth in one single instrument, assisting the Eye Surgeon not only in conventional IOL power calculation but also in his or her choice of the right premium IOL for each individual eye.
- Point and shoot acquisition: all necessary measurements are taken in under 5 seconds.
- Proven Interferometry technology and the new RCR Technology provide accurate axial length and corneal radii information.
- The operator is only 3 clicks away of printing the IOL report.
- Precise IOL power calculation.
- Built-in full Placido topography system offers all the additional diagnostic capabilities of any stand-alone topographer.
As a division of the Advancing Eyecare Alliance, Enhanced Medical Services is proud to provide financing options for all of your equipment needs.
Through Advancing Eyecare Finance, take advantage of multiple finance structures designed to meet your budget and ownership goals.
Request A Quote
Our team is dedicated to helping you find the right equipment to fit your needs and budget. Simply fill out the form below and one of our experienced staff will get back with you promptly with a quote. If you don't see what you're looking for, be sure to ask as new inventory is arriving daily.