Topcon 3D OCT-2000 (Pre-Owned)
VSI presents the refurbished Topcon 3D OCT-2000 System is the first Spectral Domain OCT system to incorporate a high resolution fundus camera and a user friendly color touch screen display in a compact, space saving design. The easy-to-use, intuitive FastMap™ software enables dynamic viewing of the OCT data, providing 3D, 2D and fundus images simultaneously. Pin-Point™ Registration properly indicates the location of the OCT image within the fundus image. In addition, the compare function allows users to view serial exams in a comparison view and apply different analytical tools. The seamless integration of the 3D OCT-2000 with Topcon’s Synergy™ Ophthalmic Data Management System provides true connectivity and access to images anywhere, anytime.
- Integrated, high resolution (12.3MP) camera for capturing fundus images
- FastMap™ software enables dynamic viewing of 2D, 3D and fundus images simultaneously.
- Embedded touch-screen for quick and easy navigation
- Automated image acquisition process (auto-focus, auto-shoot)
- Data from Stratus® OCT and 3D OCT-1000 can be easily imported, analyzed and viewed.
- Seamless integration with Synergy™ Image Management System
- 2 in 1 system is space-saving and economical
- Combined diagnosis with PinPoint™ registration of the OCT image within the fundus image.
- Compare function allows for serial monitoring of OCT images
As a division of the Advancing Eyecare Alliance, Enhanced Medical Services is proud to provide financing options for all of your equipment needs.
Through Advancing Eyecare Finance, take advantage of multiple finance structures designed to meet your budget and ownership goals.