Sonomed PacScan Plus Pachymeter (Pre-Owned)
Portable, digital, combination A-Scan and Pachymeter, with a large color touch screen, on-board memory and USB interface
for archiving, extreme accuracy, repeatable measurements and reliability.
- Immersion or direct contact A-scan
- Manual or automatic capture (cataract, dense cataract, aphakic, silicone oil, and pseudophakic modes)
- Auto calculation of axial length, anterior chamber depth, lens thickness, and vitreous, with axial length average and standard deviation provided for up to 10 scans per exam
- Standard IOL formulas: Binkhorst, Regression-II, Theoretic/T, Holladay, Hoffer-Q, and Haigis
- Post-refractive IOL formulas include Latkany Myopic Regression, Latkany Hyperopic, and Aramberri Double-K
- Easily review each scan, delete outlying scans, and add new scans
- Customizable tissue velocities of each structure
- Automatic measurement algorithm senses when probe is properly aligned
- Average and standard deviation computed for each reading (each reading consists of 64 individual measurements)
- Can measure central and peripheral cornea thickness; multiple corneal maps with graphical display
- Measurement range from 125 to 1000 microns enabling measurement of cornel flap
- Built-in probe sensitivity test and calibration confirmation
- Straight or 45 degree probes available
As a division of the Advancing Eyecare Alliance, Enhanced Medical Services is proud to provide financing options for all of your equipment needs.
Through Advancing Eyecare Finance, take advantage of multiple finance structures designed to meet your budget and ownership goals.