Reliance Model 522 Examination Chair
The Haag-Streit Reliance 522 exam chair is designed for ease of access and comfort. Easily adjust the chair while maintaining contact with the patient using the corded footswitch to raise and lower and levers on both sides of the seat which rotate the chair 360 degrees. Patient comfort is ensured by footstep that can support patient’s weight or tilt out of the way, oversized headrest to make patient comfortable when reclined, and padded armrests that rotate upward when needed. The model’s lower height allows patients to easily access the chair.
- Easily accessible levers on both sides of seat enable you to rotate the chair 360 degrees without changing position
- Arms rotate upward enabling patients to get in and out from either side
- Upholstered armrests for comfort
- Sturdy, hinged 6”x14” footstep fully supports patients’ weight
- Lower seat to floor height of 19.5” in the down position enables patients to get in and out easily. Lift travel is 9 inches.
EMS has partnered with GreatAmerica Financial Services to provide financing to our customers. Headquartered in Cedar Rapids, IA since 1992,
GreatAmerica Financial Services is the largest private independent small ticket equipment finance company in the US. GreatAmerica works with our customers to make purchases as easy as possible with an industry leading customer service experience.