Reichert Illuminated Phoropter - Minus Cylinder
The Reichert Phoroptor now comes with lighted dials to faciliate examinations in darkened exam rooms. The Illuminated Phoroptor features cylinder power, a lighted sphere, and cylinder axis scales that are immensely improved. It employs energy-efficient LEDs to light exclusively what the user needs to see without disturbing the darkened refracting environment. Corrosion resistant materials make this phoroptor nearly maintenance-free. This version comes with a minus cylinder.
- The Illuminated Phoroptor® and the original Ultramatic Phoroptor® are the only refractors that carry a limited lifetime warranty - your assurance of lasting quality and enduring value
- Legendary feel and world-renowned mechanical quality
- Made in the USA
- Precision geared rotary prism for more precise interpolation of small prism diopters
- Corrosion-resistant materials
- Lighted sphere, cylinder power and cylinder axis scales are easier than ever to see
- Utilizes cool-running, energy efficient LEDs
- Light only what you need to see without affecting the darkened refracting environment
- Patented LED design results in maintenance-free illumination without the need to ever change a bulb
- Single, easy to use illumination control
- Available in plus or minus cylinder
- Available in black or white
EMS has partnered with GreatAmerica Financial Services to provide financing to our customers. Headquartered in Cedar Rapids, IA since 1992,
GreatAmerica Financial Services is the largest private independent small ticket equipment finance company in the US. GreatAmerica works with our customers to make purchases as easy as possible with an industry leading customer service experience.