Phantom Tint Unit, Model 9V
Nine stainless steel quart sized tanks (vats), in black copolymer housing for minimum heat radiation and maximum thermal insulation. Designed to optimally heat optical lens tinting solutions and other similar materials. The standard nine-quart unit can hold up to 18 mini vats (optional). The system incorporates one 1600 Watt stainless steel heating element, designed specifically for heating OptiSafe Heat Transfer Fluid without burning it. This is a common problem in many heating units. The system is also supplied complete with vats, lids and starter kit for professional lens tinting.
- Overflow channel to catch spilled chemicals
- 9 quart size standard system holds up to 18 mini tanks.
- 60°F – 250°F temperature control
- Copolymer housing for minimum heat radiation
- Uniform Temperature
- Durable stainless steel heating elements, HTF tank, vats and lids
- ETL Approved
- Heavy Duty
- Designed for Production Operations
- Starter Kit
- Heating Element: 1 stainless steel 1600 Watt
- Watt Density of Heating Unit: 29.9 W/sq. in.
- Heater Type: Tubular
- Power Requirements: 120 VAC, 60 Hz, 3-terminal electrical outlet protected with 20 Amp circuit breaker.230 VAC, 50 Hz (Optional)
- Heating Medium: OptiSafe H.T.F., 2.5 gallons
- Heating Solutions: Non-combustible, non-toxic, and non-reactive with stainless steel
- Dimensions: 23.125 x 15.125 x 9 in.
- Thermostat Range: 60° F to 250° F
- Weight without H. T. F: 28 lbs.
- Housing: Copolymer material
- Insulation: Fiberglass and silicon rubber
EMS has partnered with GreatAmerica Financial Services to provide financing to our customers. Headquartered in Cedar Rapids, IA since 1992,
GreatAmerica Financial Services is the largest private independent small ticket equipment finance company in the US. GreatAmerica works with our customers to make purchases as easy as possible with an industry leading customer service experience.