Phantom Heating System, Model 2V
Two stainless steel quart-sized tanks (vats), in black copolymer housing for minimum heat radiation and maximum thermal insulation. Designed to optimally heat optical lens tinting solutions and other similar materials. The standard two quart unit can hold up to 4 mini vats (optional). The system incorporates one 550 Watt stainless steel heating element, designed specifically for heating OptiSafe Heat Transfer Fluid without burning it. This is a common problem in many heating units. The system is also supplied complete with vats, lids and starter kit for professional lens tinting.
- Fast Heat-Up Time
- Uniform Temperature
- ETL Approved
- Overflow Channel to catch spilled chemicals
- Rugged polymer construction
- Durable stainless steel heating elements, HTF tanks, vats, and lids
- 2 quart size standard system holds up to 4 mini tanks
- Heavy duty Designed for production operations
- Starter kit
- Heating Element: 1 Stainless Steel 550 Watt
- Watt Density of Heating Unit: 27 W/sq. in.
- Heater Type: Tubular
- Power Requirements: 120 VAC, 60 Hz, 3-terminal electrical outlet protected with 15 Amp circuit breaker. 230 VAC, 50 Hz (Optional)
- Heating Medium: OptiSafe H.T.F., 2 quarts
- Heating Solutions: Non-combustible, non-toxic, and non-reactive with stainless steel PH-e337-0301
- Dimensions: 11 x 10.85 x 9 in. (27.9 x 27.6 x 22.8 cm)
- Thermostat Range: 60° F to 250° F
- Weight without H. T. F: 9 lbs.
- Housing: Copolymer material
- Insulation: Fiberglass and silicon rubber
EMS has partnered with GreatAmerica Financial Services to provide financing to our customers. Headquartered in Cedar Rapids, IA since 1992,
GreatAmerica Financial Services is the largest private independent small ticket equipment finance company in the US. GreatAmerica works with our customers to make purchases as easy as possible with an industry leading customer service experience.